You can visit our website without revealing your personal data. We will not collect your personal data (such as your name and contact details) during your visit to the website, unless you voluntarily send it to us, by which you give your consent to personal data collection and usage for the purposes of improving our business. All personal data are used exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected and for which you gave your consent. We will not make the collected data accessible to unauthorised third parties in any way, except for the purposes required by law. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it has been collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Use of your personal data
We use the data collected from you for one or more of the purposes stated below:
- To improve our website (we are constantly trying to improve our website’s offer based on the feedback we receive from our visitors);
- To establish a primary channel of communication with you;
- To send you occasional e-mails (about our news (on request), updates, information about similar services, etc.);
Automatically collected data from our website:
- We collect information automatically, which is a standard procedure for Internet websites.
- By using our website, via cookies, you provide access to your IP address, browser type, time of access and website addresses, location (country), information about your activities on our website (for example, pages you visit, products you are browsing).
Protection of your personal data
Trius d.o.o. does not sell, rent or borrow the list of users of its pages to third parties. Trius d.o.o. can share data with trusted partners to improve business functionality if they obliged to maintain confidentiality. Any such third party is prohibited from further processing of your personal data.
The website protects your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Information on computer servers is stored in a controlled, secure environment, which is protected from unauthorized access, abuse, or disclosure.
For all questions about your data privacy you can contact us at email@example.com.